Tattoos don’t have to be forever. Fed up with bad ink? It’s time to clear your skin for good – with state-of-the-art laser tattoo removal technology at reasonable cost.
LSS Jacksonville is one of the only clinics in the area to offer a comprehensive spectrum of tattoo removal lasers. We hold our tools to the highest standards, and don’t offer anything less than the best to our patients. Dr. Lezaic has over 14 years of laser tattoo removal experience, treating over 10,000 tattoos with her laser arsenal, and she’s ready to tackle yours.In addition to extensive experience with Cynosure’s PicoSure, we are excited to announce that we are the first practice in Florida to offer the Cutera EnlightenTM, making your tattoo removal even more effective than previously thought possible.
No matter your tattoo size, tattoo color, skin type, or ink type, we will find the ideal laser solution, personalized to your needs. Don’t hesitate to schedule a complimentary consultation so that we can provide a laser tattoo removal cost estimate. Clear skin ahead!
Tattoo Removal Lasers at LSS Jacksonville
We are the first clinic in Florida to offer both of the picosecond lasers available today. We would love to tell you more about our remarkable lasers – just click each laser’s name for details.
- EnlightenTM – The newest, best, and brightest in laser tattoo removal, LSS Jacksonville is the first in Florida and one of the select few practices in the country to offer Enlighten’s incredible technology. A second generation picosecond laser, Enlighten improves upon other pigmentation removal lasers with its dual wavelengths and dual pulse durations. Enlighten treats all types of tattoo ink with exceptional results – in half the time it would take with a Q-switched laser.
- PicoSureTM – Is your tattoo full of greens, teals, and blues? Time to try the world’s 1st picosecond laser. The PicoSure delivers thermal energy with incredible short pulses (only one trillionth of a second long). The force of these pulses shatters ink particles, allowing the body to then eliminate them from your skin.
- Traditional Q-Switched laser – If your tattoo is particularly dark in color or large in size, we may recommend a traditional Q-switched laser. Typically utilized for dense, large ink molecules that may be too large for picosecond pulses, this technology takes down dark inks with ease.
- Alex TriVantage – This dual-wavelength Q-switched laser rounds out our laser toolbox. Able to treat inks of all colors, this laser works on a variety of skin types.
The DeScribe Patch
The FDA-cleared DeScribe® PFD Patch, which represents the most significant advance in laser
tattoo removal since the Q-switched laser, is now available in our office. In a recent clinical trial, patients reported not only less discomfort, but faster healing post-treatment with the DeScribe Patch. In the same study, 100% of subjects given the option of completing treatment with or without the Patch chose the Patch.
The DeScribe Patch is integrated into current laser tattoo removal regimens by simply placing the Patch over the tattoo being removed. The Patch is made up of a dual-layer silicone sheet infused with PFD – a completely inert, harmless liquid that allows the tattoo to be treated with the laser several times in a single treatment session. The PFD reduces the scattering of light to help break up ink particles deep within the skin tissue; while the silicone layer of the Patch helps draw away heat from the top layer of skin, resulting in a more comfortable treatment session.
We are one of the first practices in the area to carry the DeScribe Patch, so if you are considering laser tattoo removal call us today to come in for a consultation and estimate reasonable cost. Click here to read our DeScribe Patch FAQ.
Different Types of Tattoos
No two tattoos are the same. Tattoo artists use different types of ink, and different amounts. Depending on the type of tattoo you possess, you will need more or fewer laser treatments to see it fade. A few of the most common tattoo types, as well as the number of sessions you can expect, include:
Professional TattooThe most common tattoo type, professional tattoos are done at qualified shops and have high ink density. The ink is deeper in the skin, and there are often multiple colors. These are commonly completed with tattoo guns. Laser tattoo removal of professional tattoos requires the greatest number of sessions (between 8-15). Lighter colored inks in professional tattoos are much more difficult to tackle than dark ones, although the PicoSure does well with these inks. Unfortunately, white and peach colors may prove impossible to remove.
Stick and Poke Tattoo
Amateur tattoos contain much less ink, and are more superficial. They are performed with a simple needle that has been dipped into ink, then inserted into the skin. Removal of stick and poke tattoos will take between 2-6 treatments.
Cosmetic Tattoo / Makeup Tattoo
These tattoos are performed on the lips or eyebrows to create the illusion of permanent makeup. They have less ink than professional tattoos, and will be removed in 1-6 treatments, depending on the type of ink and ink density. If “organic ink” was used, it can change colors when lasered. We recommend that you contact the professional who gave you the makeup tattoo, and ask about the ink specifics, so that we can proceed safely and effectively.
Traumatic TattooAfter physical trauma, particles or debris can become embedded in the damaged skin. In this case, we can’t estimate how many removal sessions will be necessary. Schedule a consultation to learn more about what to expect. Medical Tattoo – In some cases, healthcare professionals will place tattoos to mark certain areas of the body, aiding in radiation treatment. These tattoos are light on ink, and take only 1-2 treatments to remove.
Laser Hair Removal
Problem hair shouldn’t impact your daily life. If you’ve grown exhausted by waxing, plucking, and shaving, then laser hair removal will result in a long-lasting change. Both women and men seeking the reduction of body hair have found success with laser treatment.
Laser hair removal is available for every area of the body. Single sessions are available, but you’ll see ideal results with a package of five treatments.
For those seeking treatment across the body, multiple area hair reduction discounts are available.
Jacksonville Laser Tattoo Removal Cost
LSS Jacksonville’s team wants to ensure that you are aware of potential costs, and we do everything possible to give you accurate estimates. We care about building lasting, caring relationships with our patients, and that starts with open conversations about treatment expectations. That said, we can’t make a concrete estimate prior to evaluating your tattoo ourselves. We’ll tell you the cost for the laser tattoo removal process during your free consultation.
If you’re curious about the process, know that there are multiple factors that determine tattoo removal cost, including the color of the inks, number of colors, type of ink, and the depth of the ink. Professional tattoos are more difficult to remove, as they contain more ink at a deeper level in the skin. Amateur or cosmetic tattoos will be simpler to remove, with fewer sessions and a lower overall cost. Standard cost-determining factors include:
- Size – We will measure the width and height of your tattoo in square inches, and use those measurements to determine how many laser shots treatment will take, and how long each session will last. The price does not increase proportionally with the size of the tattoo.
- Color – A simple tattoo has only black, gray, dark blue, or red colors. These are simpler to remove, and will require fewer and shorter treatments. If your tattoo contains lighter blues, green, orange, purple, or other similar colors, the cost will be higher because you will need more treatment sessions.
- Per-session payment versus purchase of a laser treatment package
Get A Laser Tattoo Removal Cost Estimate in Jacksonville
If you’ve been considering tattoo removal, we highly recommend scheduling a consultation. There are no fees or obligations attached, and we’ll give you a better idea of what to expect from the process (in terms of pricing, length, expectations, and more). While we’re happy to talk treatment over the phone, we won’t be able to offer a precise estimate until we can evaluate your tattoo ourselves. Your free consultation won’t require anything on your part – simply that you visit our clinic.
Dr. Lezaic’s talents, the PicoSure’s exciting potential, and our comforting clinic environment will make your tattoo removal completely fulfilling. Our superior technology sets LSS Jacksonville apart. Ready to experience treatment for yourself? Get in touch by filling out the form below.