Dr. Jill Lezaic is a Board Certified Family Physician who has been specializing in aesthetic and laser medicine since 2002. She opened her own aesthetic practice, Laser Skin Solutions Jacksonville, in Jacksonville Beach, Florida in 2008, after having served as medical director of Laser Skin Solutions, Lake Worth and Jupiter in South Florida since 2004.
Dr. Lezaic is on-site performing consultations, procedures, and training and supervising staff on a daily basis. Known for her expertise in cosmetic laser medicine and expansive knowledge of tattoo removal and facial rejuvenation techniques, Dr. Lezaic’s Laser Skin Solutions Jacksonville has become the preceptor site for various aesthetic laser companies, including the world’s 1st and second generation picosecond lasers. She has also become known for her cutting-edge laser treatments and advanced injection techniques.
Dr. Lezaic is a Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS), a Luminary speaker for various aesthetic companies, and one of the lead trainers for the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, offering her expertise to physicians, physician’s assistants and nurses across the nation.
Having performed thousands of aesthetic treatments, Dr. Lezaic is a frequently requested international speaker, expert panelist, and trainer at many conferences including, but not limited to, Pri-Med, Family Medicine, The Aesthetic Show and the A4M Anti-Aging Conference where she led audiences in advanced demonstrations of laser techniques and aesthetic injections. Dr. Lezaic has been interviewed for multiple news affiliates, has served on expert panels during national presentations, and has contributed to published articles through round table expert discussions and interviews.
Dr. Lezaic is especially well-known for performing thousands of advanced laser techniques, utilizing the most state of the art technologies available in combination with advanced Botox and Dermal Filler techniques to achieve the most dramatic non-surgical results. She is committed to the highest standards of ethics and excellence and holds her staff to the same expectations.
- Lecturer and Lead Trainer for the American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Speaker for numerous skin care and aesthetic companies
- Lectured nationally for many years, training and instructing physicians, physician’s assistants, and nurses in aesthetic techniques, laser techniques, Botox Cosmetic, and dermal fillers
- Expert roundtable for Cutera Lasers
- A4M Anti-Aging Conference
- The Aesthetic Show
- Family Medicine Conference
- Miami television appearance
- Numerous webinars on skin care treatment techniques and technologies
- Interview featured in InStyle