Frustrated with your love handles? Hoping to trim your arms? Totally fed up with chunky thighs? Don’t put up with a body that you don’t find fulfilling – it’s a drain on your confidence and quality of life. If you’ve attempted dieting and exercise but haven’t seen the desired results, it’s time to try something new. Jacksonville Beach truSculpt could be a perfect fit.
Skin care technology is ever-advancing. While reducing fat once meant going into surgery, that’s no longer necessary. A variety of non-invasive treatments will reduce problem fat cells without sending you into bed rest. Just fill out the form below to schedule a consultation and learn more.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Surgical Fat Removal vs. Non-Surgical Alternatives
When it comes to surgical fat reduction, the big name continues to be liposuction. While lipo offers dramatic results, the procedure requires significant patient commitment, and is accompanied by some serious risks. Some patients will need to undergo general anesthesia and be put under. While they are sedated, incisions will be made in the skin. Through these cuts, the surgeon will insert small tubes to break up and remove fat.
After liposuction, patients need to compress the treated areas to prevent them from settling improperly. There are restrictions on activity and ongoing considerations.
Non-surgical fat reduction offers a slimmer silhouette without an invasive procedure. Whether your treatment technology slims with cooling or heating power, it does so without breaking the skin. Your healing time will be minimal, and allow you to return to your regular activities quickly. While you will need to be patient in awaiting results (they take several months to solidify), you’ll remain comfortable while doing so.
At Laser Skin Solutions Jacksonville, we offer truSculpt, a comfortable way to revamping problem fat.
How Does truSculpt Work?
- truSculpt uses a gentle laser pulse to heat deep tissues – 7-15 mm within the skin.
- Each pulse lasts about 4 minutes.
- Once the treatment area reaches a certain temperature, the fat cells become damaged.
- In the months after treatment, the fat cells will be processed by the body, and will fade from the area.
- The versatile handpiece comfortably tackles different parts of the body, and all skin types.
- The heating is gentle enough to prevent the need for cooling gel or topical anesthetic. Patients typically don’t require any pain medication.
- Each treatment takes about one hour. Patients usually receive 2-3 treatments in total, with the appointments spaced 4-8 weeks apart.
- You will start seeing results between 1-3 months after treatment, as the body naturally breaks down the damaged fat cells. The final effects won’t be in place for some time. But while you eagerly await that slimmed shape, you’ll be able to live life as usual.
Is truSculpt Right for Me?
While we would love to provide truSculpt to every patient seeking gentle slimming, there are some restrictions. Know that truSculpt is not a weight loss treatment. In order to see success, patients need to be in good health, within short range of their target weight. They have areas of problem fat, but an overall body fat of no more than 30%.
Our truSculpt Provider in Jacksonville Beach
We won’t recommend truSculpt as a treatment plan until we have met with you and performed a consultation. During this appointment, we’ll talk to you about your needs and aesthetic goals. We want to ensure that your final shape is the precise one you’ve been imagining. Because truSculpt is so gentle, your skin type won’t prevent you from receiving treatment.
Because the fat loss process is gradual, it’s wise to start as soon as possible. If you’re ready to begin making a change, contact our practice today. We can’t wait to help you feel and look your best.