As a child, you don’t expect hair removal to become something that takes up so many hours of your adult life. But adulthood hits, and we’re facing the time-consuming, unending task of shaving, waxing, and plucking our facial and body hair. We don’t have to be slaves to our follicles any longer. Laser hair removal permanently eliminates hair growth in target areas of the body. After a series of treatments, you will see marked results and revel in smooth skin without the hair-removing effort. Read on for a laser hair removal primer that gets you acquainted with the ins and outs of treatment.
The Specifics of Laser Hair Removal in Jacksonville Beach
Our clinic offers hair removal with the CoolGlide laser. This sophisticated tool revolutionizes hair removal treatment by addressing multiple hair follicles at once to speed up the process. Because many laser hair removal patients have not experienced any kind of permanent hair removal treatment in the past, we’ve listed some noteworthy qualities of CoolGlide treatment below.
- Treatment will be complete after 6-9 appointments. These should typically be placed 6-10 weeks apart for the best results.
- Treatment is comfortable. The copper head of the CoolGlide laser cools and soothes skin as it works to prevent patient discomfort.
- While skin may be red after treatment, side effects are not long-lasting. Redness should fade within a few hours, and skin rarely blisters after CoolGlide laser treatment.
- Treatment is most effective for patients with darker hair. Patients with light blonde hair do not have enough melanin in their follicles to attract the laser.
- CoolGlide is appropriate for men and women. The laser may be used on many different areas of the body, including delicate areas like the bikini line and tougher spots like the chest and back. Men and women can both benefit.
Deciding on Jacksonville Beach Laser Hair Treatment
If you’re interested in cutting razors and wax out of your daily routine, let us know! We’re eager to introduce you to laser hair removal and the peace of mind that follows.