When is skin tightening the right treatment choice? The most important question to ask yourself isn’t based on some universal standard – it has to do with how you feel about your skin. The passing years add lines to all our faces, and cause sagging as internal supporting structures break down. If you’re ready to make a change, a non-surgical treatment is a great plan.
Non-invasive tightening offers gently rejuvenated skin without surgery, uncomfortable downtime, or any incisions being made in the skin. Ultrasound tightening is one of the newest and easiest ways to trigger new cell growth and a subtle change to the skin’s appearance. If you’re interested in Fernandina Beach Ultherapy, you may be ready to take the trip to LSS Jacksonville. Find directions to our office on this map – and if you’d like to talk about treatment before making your first drive over, just fill out the following form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Signs You Should Try Ultrasound Skin Tightening
- You’re interested in a non-surgical skin tightening option – So many patients hope for tighter skin, but don’t want to invest in the dramatic measures that a facelift demands. Ultherapy is performed with a simple handpiece that delivers thermal bursts to the outermost layer of your skin. This energy penetrates the skin’s layers to stimulate deep internal growth.
- You don’t have time for a healing period – Ultherapy offers minimal downtime, and makes it possible for you to get back to regular life as quickly as possible. Since there are no incisions, you’ll simply feel a little sore after your treatment sessions.
- You’re frustrated with skin laxity on the face, neck, or the area below the chin – These are ideal treatment areas, where you’ll see the most noticeable tightening results.
- You’re hoping for a treatment that tightens and renews skin – Ultherapy can actually improve the quality of your skin with its deep dermal heating.
When Ultherapy May Not Be Ideal
- You’re looking for dramatically tighter skin
- You don’t have time for multiple treatments or the waiting period during which results emerge
The only way to know whether you’re an Ultherapy candidate is to meet with our staff. If you’re coming from Fernandina Beach, we may be able to evaluate your skin and make recommendations from a series of photos of your face, so that you can save a trip over. Just get in touch!