Smooth skin is something we all crave, but few of us are lucky enough to have. Persistent body hair grows quickly and can have a serious effect on our lives. Some hair is so noticeable and dark that even plucking, shaving, and waxing can’t completely eliminate it. Meanwhile, you’re spending time and money on hair removal solutions. Wouldn’t you like to spend more time living your life and less time focusing on your follicles? Laser hair removal will take care of troublesome hair today so that your future can be smooth sailing.
Your CoolGlide Laser Hair Removal
Laser Skin Solutions Jacksonville is thrilled to offer our patients laser hair removal with the CoolGlide laser. While many aesthetic lasers of the past could only target a single follicle at a time, CoolGlide addresses multiple follicles simultaneously, speeding up the process. Unfamiliar with the steps of laser hair removal? Below, we’ve listed a few aspects of CoolGlide treatment that will help simplify your planning process.
- Your full course of treatment will last 6-9 appointments, depending on the area of removal. These appointments should be placed 6-10 weeks apart in order to show the best results and keep patients comfortable.
- Your treatment will feel comfortable! The CoolGlide has a copper head, which cools and relaxes the skin as it works. This keeps the area from becoming sensitive or inflamed.
- Skin may be slightly reddened after treatment, but the side effects will fade quickly – within just a few hours. It’s very rare for skin to blister after exposure to the CoolGlide.
- The laser is most effective for patients with dark hair. Follicles must contain enough melanin to attract the laser beam.
- CoolGlide isn’t exclusively a feminine treatment. Men can benefit from laser removal of back, chest, or other hair. The laser is effective on both delicate and hardier areas of the body.
Learn More About Becoming Hair-Free
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Jacksonville Beach clinic!